What we do...
We design cost effective websites for your business or organisation using quality templates which are device responsive to meet todays ever changing requirements.
We can set you up with a site that we can maintain for you or set you up with a simple page text editor, which with a few simple guidlines, you can manage and maintain your pages personally.
We can also design and set up email flyers for online campaigns to your customer database letting them know about your latest news, offers and sales.
5 top reasons for having a website...
- In today’s digital market place it’s more important than ever to be online.
- Most people prefer to look at a business’s website before a phone call or visit.
- Customers can find your business on their phone, tablet or computer.
- Having a website means that all customers can find you, 24/7.
- Many of your competitors already have a web presence.
Incorporate social media with your website...
By having a Facebook, Twitter or any social media page plus an integrated website, you can put your business in front of your clients and customers every day.
Regular updating and postingwill increase your online presence and help direct people to your page and your business.
Facebook can teach you more about your target audience and give you a chance to "humanize" your company.
Facebook is also very beneficial for your websites SEO (search engine optimization).
- Over !0 million people check their Facebook pages every day
- Reach out to your existing and potential customers with daily updates, news and offers
- Raise brand awareness and promote positive word-of-mouth
- Facebook can steer traffic to your website
Click on image for flyer example
Email marketing is a great and cost effective way of reaching your customers whenever the need arises. It maybe your new brochure or just to let them know the latest news with your business.
It makes a huge saving on your printing costs as you are able to update your online catalogues or information instantly with no waste!
- Personalize your customer relations.
- Save on print media
- Increase you client base
- Advertise any time you need to